Latest Posts

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Fragrance - New!

By 00:45 , ,

I swear this is so sweet!! Ok maybe the peonies got to me first. The suede in a fragrance however is something new for me but oddly enough it works. Introducing the latest, Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede fragrance... reminds me of walking through an English garden really.







It opens with crisp juicy red apple and moves into the floral heart where you'll start noticing the peony with jasmine, rose and gillyflower complementing the luxurious floral scent. At its base, suede. Though I was struggling to find that subtle leathery scent.

As explained by the creator, Master Perfumer Christine Nagel, "The suede note brings sensuality, warmth and texture." The fragrance is a matter of sensation, which has to be felt just like how you feel a piece of fabric in your hand. I take that to mean as it being an entire experience. Curious.


Jo Malone Peony & Suede Blush is best layered with English Pear & Freesia for an exquisite juiciness and a sensuous mellow touch. Or with Orange Blossom for a full floral and flirtatious scent. Personally I preferred it with Orange Blossom for that added citrus which puts Peony & Blush Suede under a slightly different light.



The Peony & Blush Suede Collection will be available in September.

Cologne 30ml MYR225
Cologne100ml MYR450
Body & Hand Wash 250ml MYR200
Body Creme 175ml MYR300
Home Candle 200g MYR270

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello. Where do you buy the Loreal London Addixion Bouncy Wax ? And how much is it ? I really want to buy the product but i dont know where to buy it. I hope you could help me :(

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<