Latest Posts

Nine West Spring/Summer 2010 Launch

By 23:19 , , ,


My first Shoe/Bag post! Honestly I'm not really a shoe person but I'm a huge BAG PERSON! Nine West definitely has really nice bags. So when I found out about the Spring/Summer 2010 Collection Launch, I had to be there.

My lovelyy..

The Launch was on last Thursday 29/4 at the Nine West Boutique, Pavilion, it also coincides with the 15th year anniversary of Nine West being in Malaysia. Yes, it's been here that long.


This season's collection is divided into 5 categories - Metamorphosis, Fresh Start, In the Bizzare, Neutrally Calm and the Nine West Vintage American Collection.

















I lurv this bag! But believe it or not I ended buying a different one altogether. My practical voice spoke to me telling me to get a bigger one so I can carry my whole room with me. Don't get me wrong I lurv the one I bought too. :)



After the fashion show, Kevin the host held a mini quiz session. He went around the boutique picking up bags and asked guests to guess the prices. The person able to guess the correst price will get a gift bag from Nine West. Literally a gift bag, a bag from the Spring/Summer 2010 Collection. How cool is that! Aileen managed to guess the price of a large canvas bag at RM269 and won an evening bag from the Fresh Start Collection worth RM239. Kevin then asked anyone who came with a friend who brought along a Nine West bag to come over to him. There were a few but he picked Ai Leen and I!! Luckily I decided to use my Nine West bag that day so did she!! I won a gorgeous evening clutch worth RM239! Woohoo!

With Kevin the host

With our winnings! :)

With Miu & Doroshi
Luckily didn't get robbed on the way out.. Lol!

The promotion of the day was Second pair of shoes for RM15 with any regular price item purchase! Ai Leen & I decided to share, she got shoes which costs RM379 and I got a bag which costs RM389. Which meant RM389 + RM15 = RM404/2 at RM202 each! See why I just had to get the bag.. :)

The Mermaid - I went home with this!

Ai Leen bought the Salmon/Nude one on the left

Food and drinks were provided by Espressamente Illy. Loads of them. The pizza was quite nice. But I must make a special mention for the Tiramisu served in expresso cups. As the lady finger biscuits/cake was soaked in Illy coffee, it was just lovely!

A fantastic event! My new bag is currently sitting on my table to be admired for a bit before I start using it. Lol!

*For more photos on this event click here.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a gorgeous glam clutch you've won!! And Aileen's looks like a flutter of butterflies.

    Great prizes and a great buys too @ RM202 each.

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the heels with beads I like so much but so high heels, lol..I dont wear that high later I fall down and walk funny.

    xoxo

    http://namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pigita: tahnx.. :) if only i had money to buy more!! *greedy me*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sherry: i avoid wearing high ones too.. very uncomfortable.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<