Latest Posts

Launch of L'Oreal Professionnel SteamPod & Albert Nico Book 'When Dreams Comes Come Alive'

By 11:44 , , , ,

And so it's here. I've been hearing quite a bit on the all new L'Oreal Professionnel STEAMPOD over the past month. I would love to say I tried it out at the launch but there were just too many people and waiting my turn just wasn't an option as work was waiting for me. The best I can do is tell you what the SteamPod is about sans experiencing it myself.

L'Oreal Professionnel STEAMPOD is The 1st Powerful Steam Smoothing System. This famous hair brand has teamed up with Rowenta, the world leader in household appliances to create a styling tool that uses the power of steam to smooth and straighten while leaving hair with a glossy sheen unlike the classic flat iron which uses heat to smoothen and straighten the hair. Albert Nico, one of the L'Oreal Professionel Artistic Ambassador demonstrated on how to use it on the hairs of local celeb friends.

Albert Nico with L'Oreal Professionnel Artistic Ambassadors and the awesome peeps of L'Oreal Professionnel Malaysia





Just had to mention this, completely adore the gold one shoulder tunic Tinie is wearing!! If only I can my hands on one of those darlings.

 
How exactly does it work? Well, the steam gently opens up the hair cuticle, progressively warming up the fibre to prevent heat shock. The repairing treatment is then delivered to the core of the fibre, the cuticle is smoothened and the ends are sealed for a flawless finish - immediate transformation! Check out the video to see it in action.



To compliment the system, there are a whole range of products developed specifically for the SteamPod. These are the 1st Professionnel Vapo Activated Products range for maximum smoothing performance as well as the X-Tenso Care Platform to protect and treat fragile area.



Albert Nico, hair maestro also took the oppurtunity to introduce his recently launched book, 'When Dreams Comes Alive'. The Vice-President of the Malaysian Hairdressing Association initiated the book to inspire the future generation of young aspiring hairstylist. The book tells the moving story of Albert's early life and the journey of what made the successful hair maestro he is today.




The L'Oreal Professionnel STEAMPOD services & products will be available at Selected L'Oreal Professionnel Salons from October 2012. Perhaps I'll get to try it out then!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This product looks amazing. My hair always get very dry after I use heat styling tools. Hopefully this L'oreal steampod will be the answer!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. I'm dying to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<