Latest Posts

Maybelline Colour Bloom Lip Balm

By 09:31 ,

I received this in the mail a few weeks back and found it rather strange that there was no note attached to it. So I figured I'd review it, being the lip balm addict that I am. Lol!

I noticed Maybelline Lip Smooth Colour Bloom Lip Balm at Watsons a few months back but never got round to trying it. Currently overstocked with lip balms. *such a hoarder*


This latest lip balm by Maybelline claims to change colour to one that is uniquely yours. How does it work? Well, it has tone-revealing pigments, transforming it from the creamy white colour in the tube to a customised shade that suits your skintone perfectly. So what you get is this beautiful colour that looks sheer and natural, just like how you want your lip colour to be even without lipstick. I lurved how the colour turned out on me!! A hint of colour that brightens up my complexion. As for it's moisturising properties, it's quite alright.



Shade: Pink Blossom

There are a few things that I don't fancy about it though, it has a chemical-like taste that lingers on my lips. And if applied more than two layers it feels too waxy. For me, a light layer goes a long way. The fragrance is also a turn off, strong chemical-like. Errkk!

The Colour Bloom is enriched with pro Vitamin E known as a natural anti-oxidant and Jojoba Oil which are meant to continously nourish lips making them soft and smooth. It also has SPF 16 which offers some protection in our ridiculous hot weather.


Maybelline Lip Smooth Colour Bloom comes in two shades Pink Blossom and Peach Blossom. Retails at RM14.90 at all major retailers and pharmacies.

Remember to join Chocolate Cats Birthday Giveaway here. ^^

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't opened mine yet. :D I think it's the gift for completing Maybelline's online survey (which they promoted on facebook) a while back.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<