Latest Posts

Dessert In Style: A Volcano, Cheese and Going Orange

By 22:52 , , , , ,

It's my third and final day. Time really flies doesn't it. Not that this project has been going on for ages. Lol! To finish off lunch at La Bodega today I had the Chocolate Volcano and Strawberry Cheesecake, with some help because I was stuffed from my mains. Still savoured dessert nonetheless. It had to be the gooey bits oozing out of the volcano. *droolszz*





Since I felt bright and chirpy today, I figured why not orange. I'm definitely one for colours and this was perfect. As another one of my comfie options, the boyfriend fit trousers. I think it looks great dressed up. Also featuring one of my fave bags. ♥ peony prints!

Top - Dorothy Perkins
Trousers - Uniqlo
Shoes - Vincci
Bag - Seisuke 88 *bought online*
Headband - Diva




Bracelets - Forever 21, Bangkok, Accessorize
Rings - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21


To match my top, I had on Estee Lauder in Woodland Berry and MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

And there you have it, my 3 Day Dessert In Style Project. I had loads of fun doing it especially the non-stop dessert spree. *yummsss*  Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! :)

Dessert In Style Day 1
Dessert In Style Day 2



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the orange top! Arghhh the dessert nampak sedappp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx reena! the chocolate volcano is yummy.. the ice cream, not so.. but you shld try the volcano.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, really enjoyed reading your 3 days project's post! Why don't u keep it as a permanent feature :)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anonymous! :)

    That's an interesting thought.. I'll definitely keep that in mind.. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<