Latest Posts

Bag Of Love - Debut Bag

By 22:31 , ,

In the span of over a week, I've had fever, flu, swollen throat and currently battling bronchitis which explains the absence of exciting posts and loads more unscheduled sleeping episodes. *rejoice with extreme sarcyness* Hopefully I'll be resuming regular posting within the next few days, so please bare with me.

In the mean time I figured lets sort this particular post out as it has been starring at me for the longest time. *shame on me* It's the debut bag of Bag of Love, a variant of a beauty box but instead of it getting to you in a box, it gets to you in a cosmetic bag. Thought of a former beauty writer of a leading local magazine, Mimi Teh, who better to bring to you all things beauty than a babe who is passionate about beauty.


I was rather impressed when I received the debut bag for Bag of Love. There are 5 items in the bag with one voucher and one movie complimentary pass. My fave picks are the deluxe size Murad Vitalic Energising Pomegranate Cleanser (50ml), 150ml at RM148 and Revlon Professional Colour Sublime Treatment (75ml), 200ml for RM88. If you're looking for a full size item, there's a Definite Face Blending Brush worth RM98. Not bad at all!




Other products included in the bag are a sample size Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire EDT , 50ml for RM248 and sample size Lunasol Skin Fusing Powder Foundation SPF20/PA++, 10.5g for RM140. It also comes with an RM30 Gift Voucher for Murad products on murad.com.my and a Complimentary Movie Pass for The Host (admits one).


How much for all this? Only RM39.90! Good price! I suppose as long as they keep the samples at a minimum, throw in a few deluxe sized products and one full sized item,it should be good. And in case you're wondering there will be a different bag design every month. Check out www.bag-of-love.com or get latest updates from Bag of Love facebook.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. get well soon Fatin :( that sounds like an awful concoction of horrible flu stuffs in one T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    under eye circle treatment
    under eye circle treatment
    botox treatment in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<