Latest Posts

Review: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Mightiest Maraschino

By 18:19 ,

How can you not own at least one Clinique Chubby Stick. I should think it's on most girls must-have-list. I've always loved how it's so moisturising just like how I have lip balm on and the hint of colour is perfect for a barely there look. Now Clinique has gone one step better buy making its Chubby Stick Intense, a whole lot of colour but still keeping that moisturising balm-like quality that I love.


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm is still in the same playful crayon-like barrels, love that they didn't change this because I feel like a kid playing with crayons (lol), has an increased blend of pigments giving it that full on colour effect while pampering and protecting your lips with decadent Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil.

The colour I was sent is Mightiest Maraschino. Love the name! Love the shade! It's glides on really smooth and with just one layer actually gives full coverage. But to do the colour justice I applied two layers, the coverage is brilliant. Oh wow.. This one is a head turner! It doesn't disappoint when it comes to moisturising either. My lips feels so comfortable having this on. The colour lasts about 3-4 hours with drinking and munching in between. But I do have to reapply after a meal because the colour goes off. Best part about the Chubby Stick Intense is that despite the bright bold colour, it doesn't stain my lips which is a dream because I find stained lips if not meant to be stained very unattractive. The colour doesn't bleed either. To make the colour last a bit longer, what I do is apply the first layer, blot and then apply another layer. The Chubby Stick intense really lived up to my expectations!




also wearing All New Clinique CC Cream
(review will be up soon)


Not only does it moisturise your puckers on the spot it actually has good long term effect. According to Clinique, when used long term, there's a significant improvement in lip moisturisation, a reduction in fine lip lines and a reduction in lip flaking.

Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm comes in eight New shades from bright and playful to neutral and warm - Curviest Caramel, Chunkiest Chili, Heftiest Hibiscus, Mightiest Maraschino, Plushest Punch, Roomiest Rose, Broadest Berry and Grandest Grape.

NEW Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm retails at RM60 and is available at Clinique counters nationwide. Allergy Tested, 100% Fragrance Free.

*Note: Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. red lips! i like seeing red lips on others but it come on my own lips, it just somehow scary and bring my horror...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love how they call it "CHUBBY STICKS" XD the color looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<