Latest Posts

Karen Millen Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection

By 20:56 , , ,


Karen Millen launched their flagship store at Pavilion recently and I was there with Miss G to check out their latest Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection.

I went in a gorgeous Karen Millen floral top! ♥
Miss G was in a classic grey Karen Millen dress looking fabulous!



Karen Millen started in the UK in the early 80's and can now be found around the world. It is targeted at young or the young at heart urbanista, successful carreer woman between 20-55. It has a very fun, chic and bold sophisticated style that can transform you into that stylista you've always wanted to be.

The Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection includes Dark Romance, Perfectly Tailored, Ice Maiden and Crystal Light. This season finds inspiration from screen sirens, military, scuba and sports.

But as much as I really wanted to be excited about this season's collection that was brought into Malaysia, it failed to woo me. If you have been into a Karen Millen store in England, it's always exciting and exuberant, the colours and prints just attracts you. Somehow the pieces that were brought in here were dull, safe colours that didn't really entice me into getting anything. Gosh it even translates blandly onto photos. *A famous photographer who was covering the show agreed with me on this one..*

I'm also baffled by the fact that KM Malaysia does not carry size 6! I figured it would make perfect sense for them to bring in 6 as Asians generally have a slightly smaller built. Actually not even Singapore has 6. The only country in the Asian region that carries 6 is Hong Kong. Now what if Hong Kong runs out of a 6 in the style I want? Well looks like I would have to go all the way back to England! Talk about being a bother..

If you're looking for something in either black/white or nudes check out the collection brought in by Karen Millen Malaysia. It's still beautiful with fantastic details!













Great detail on the silk halter


My fave ♥
Hot pink sexy bandeau cut dress!
Lurv the colour and the style!

The bright satin gladiators makes the neutral sequined dress stand out even more
Lurv this too!

The rare frill print!
Lurv the style!

Key Pieces that looks great on the models.. :P

More in store





I noticed they have brought in a bit more accessories this season. I quite fancy the selection of shoes & bags.

Lurving the lace collection!


Animal prints are in!


Beaded accessories

I wonder how the Spring/Summer 2011 selection will be like.. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully it'll be as awakeningly beautiful as Spring and sunny & bright as Summer!

Messing about on the runway.. *lol*
*Miss G behind the lense*

Check out the rest of Karen Millen's Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection at www.karenmillen.com/.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Big fan of Karen Muillen, one of my wedding short dress is from her :)

    I think Karen Millen love black, green and cream colors. Although the colors are abit bland, but the cutting is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting and honest review of KM! I like....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanna say this is a very well-researched article on Karen Millen. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, bring in the size 6!! We petite ladies want to dress nice nice too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. karen millen dresses are my favorite. want to have one.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<